Tea Tree Oil & Mint Foot Balm
Tea Tree Oil & Mint Foot Balm
- Ali & Shay Tea Tree Remedy Foot & Body Balm is a Refreshing Moisturizer Infused with therapeutic Tea Tree Oil, Eucalyptus, Menthol, Mint, Aloe & Chamomile. Specially designed for those who suffer from skin irritations caused by sweat, bacteria, fungus, yeast. Helps soothes sore legs and muscles, stimulates circulation & effectively deodorizes the feet and body.
- Soothes & Cools Itchy Dry Skin! Perfect for all types of Skin Irritations including Eczema, Rashes, Bumps, Bruises, Athlete's Foot, Ringworm, Psoriasis, Jock Itch, Yeast, Toenail & Nail Fungus. Helps eliminates Foot & Body Odor with its refreshing natural aroma. Leaves skin feeling refreshed, & healthy. Naturally infused with powerful Mint, Tea Tree and Eucalyptus.
- Powerfully Activated by Nature! A super blend of skin soothing ingredients to helps nourish cracked, itchy, irritated skin & sore muscles. This cooling blend of ingredients has an invigorating 100% natural aroma that is formulated to address unwanted foot & body irritations while rejuvenating the mind and body with its powerful essential oil blend. Infused with Camphor, Shea Butter, Therapeutic Tea Tree Oil, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Spearmint, Wintergreen, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid & MSM. This powerful blend helps combat muscle fatigue and leaves skin feeling soft & healthy! Penetrates sore muscles with analgesic heating, cooling and tingling action.
- A Ultra Moisturizing Tea Tree Balm with Hyaluronic Acid which hold 1000X its weight in water as well as MSM which helps skin cells become more permeable to other therapeutic ingredients.
Ideal for athletes and teens who play sports, engage in physical activity causing unwanted sweat, dirt and bacteria on the skin. Our foot & body balm can be used in conjunction with topical treatments such as athletes food cream, jock itch cream, ringworm cream, or any other anti fungal cream, spray powder for skin treatment. Also effective at combating very dry, cracked feet, dry skin & eczema.
Therapeutic Tea Tree Remedy
Tea Tree Foot & Body Balm is perfect for daily use of any chronic skin troubles. Specially designed for those who suffer from skin irritations caused by sweat, bacteria, fungus, yeast. Tea Tree helps with the bacteria that lead to acne on that back, face and body. Try adding this impressive balm to your daily routine to maintain healthy skin, feet and nails. Leaves skin feeling rejuvenated, healthy & SOFT!
Awake & Invigorate!
Ali & Shay Tea Tree remedy has a powerful blend of ingredients with an INVIGORATING AROMA which revitalizes the body and awaken the senses. Carefully formulated with eucalyptus which aids breathing and opens the air ways with each breath. Infused with Mint, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus and more to help relax the mind & body. Refresh, clean and soothe tired muscles after a long day or workout while also soothing skin irritations associated with fungus, bacteria and yeast.
Therapeutic Tea Tree
TEA TREE - known as ‘medicine cabinet in a bottle’ has natural antibacterial, antiseptic, antifungal, antimicrobial & antiviral properties as well as being an expectorant. It fights acne and helps prevent toenail fungus. It can help kill the fungus and relieve symptoms, such as inflammation, swelling, yellowing, or thickening of the nail.
MINT - Known for its inflammatory and medicinal qualities, mint is an excellent ingredient that can be used as an exfoliant to to cure acne prone skin as well as dry and itchy skin, cuts, wounds, mosquito bites, etc. All that plus the fact that it smells amazing and leaves skin smelling good and feeling refreshed. Mint is an excellent home remedy to cure that persistent acne or acne prone skin and is an excellent skin cleanser. It soothes skin and helps to cure infections and pimples caused by dirt and dust.
Menthol is an organic compound derived from herb plants such as peppermint & eucalyptus. It produces a “cooling” or “fresh” sensation on the skin. Massaging menthol on over-worked or strained muscles provides instant pain relief & relaxation of the affected muscle. Menthol has a cooling effect and used to reduce pain from sunburn.
Eucalyptus benefits include properties including anti-inflammatory, decongestant, deodorant, antiseptic, antibacterial, stimulating & more. Additionally, it eases joint pain & soothes cold sores, minor burns and injuries. It also helps with asthma & symptoms of cold or flu by loosening the up mucus membranes.
USE WITH CONFIDENCE
- Smell fresh and feel invigorated with the incredible natural aroma
- Powerful Tea Tree and Mint soothes skin irritations
- Organic and Natural Ingredients, No harmful chemicals! No synthetic fragrances, or dyes, paraben free, made in the USA, Not tested on animals, safe for all skin types
- Loaded with a cooling blend of essential oils including Tea Tree Peppermint, Menthol, Wintergreen, Eucalyptus, and Spearmint
- Soothes and prevents itchy, dry, cracked and inflamed skin